Thursday, December 8, 2011

Its my "grownup" moment...


Hola, its Kari, the little sister :) Here for my first post

Grownup moments for me seem few and far between, but I had one recently with my Christmas tree.
It happened once before...when I bought my first washing machine....I felt like a big girl, a grownup.

Ever since I was a little girl I would stare at those trees in the department stores in all there matching glory and want to pick it up and jam it into the back of the car. Don't get me wrong, I love the Christmas tree we have with the heirloom ornaments and the plastic Scooby Doo wearing a Santa hat. The kids love it too. But a girl can dream. So when someone recently gave us a brand new pre-lit tree I jumped on that bad boy with a passion. And a dream come true...I have the department store tree in my house....eeeeee!

Two trees, one tiny house. Over kill- yes. Do I care? NO! This puppy makes me smile every time I walk by it, hee hee. My husband does not have the proper appreciation for my matchy matchy tree. But me? I am free from Christmas tree envy. Ah, sweet decorating relief!

                                                           Linking up to:
christmas tree party

No comments:

Post a Comment